There are TWO ways in which you can book a massage appointment at Marathon Massage Therapy!
1. Call or text me at 769-257-0727. You can also send a text or leave a voicemail anytime - I will respond promptly!
2. Book Online! Read the policies below and the Booking link will be at the bottom of the page!
- In order to book online, you will need to create a Client Profile in MassageBook.
- Once I receive your booking confirmation, I will call you to request your Credit card info.
- A credit card is required to book an appointment.
- I do charge for late cancellations or no-shows, as explained in your welcome email and on my policies page.
- By keeping a credit card on file, you will not be charged, the cc will be saved to your profile and encrypted.
- You will also be required to acknowledge that you have read the client policies.
- You just need to login to your existing MassageBook profile and book your appointment.
Did you buy a Pack or are you enrolled as a Member?
- Need Help? Watch this short video to see how to book online in Massagebook.
BEFORE BOOKING, KEEP THE FOLLOWING POLICIES IN MIND:
1. After booking your appointment, you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Make sure that your scheduled date/time is correct.
- Add the appointment to your personal calendar, including reminders.
2. You will also receive an email with a link to your new client intake form (first time clients only)
- New clients are required to submit an intake form.
- Complete this form at least 24 hours in advance of your session.
- I cannot start your session without the completed form.
**If you booked your appointment same-day, please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can fill it out in my office.**
3. ARRIVAL TIME: Please always plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time so we actually begin your massage right at that time. If you arrive late or even right on time, you will be paying for the full session you scheduled but only get whatever time remains.
4. APPOINTMENT LENGTH: 75+ minutes is the best appointment length if you are expecting all major muscle groups worked, or needing extra time on an area. 60 minutes is often best for full-relaxation sessions.
- Appointments changed or cancelled for any reason (even emergencies) with LESS than 24 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee, which is 50% of your session cost.
- Appointments cancelled or changed for any reason (even emergencies) with less than 2 hours notice will be charged your session rate. For support, please call 769-257-0727.
- Exceptions will be made for weather-related emergencies.